King and Queen County Public Schools
“One Team, One Mission”
The King and Queen County Public School Division strives to provide a quality education that challenges each student to maximize their full potential by offering programs that foster the skills of communication, critical thinking, resiliency and collaboration needed to compete in our global society.
King and Queen County students will become engaged learners and good stewards of their community. They will be socially and academically responsible for their own success and supported by their families, community and schools.
Core Beliefs and Values
- Students learn best in safe and secure environments.
- Family and community involvement are essential to our mission.
- Each student is entitled to an excellent education that meets his or her individual needs.
- Student achievement and continuous growth are the core priorities of our school division.
- Recruiting and retaining a highly qualified and diverse staff are essential to the success of our students.
- GOAL 1: Instruction: To provide high quality education in fully accredited schools.
- GOAL 2: Personnel: To attract, recruit and retain quality personnel.
- GOAL 3: Community and Community Relations: To establish a responsive, caring and
inclusive culture where all feel valued, supported and hopeful.
- GOAL 4: Safe/Secure Learning Environment: To maintain a safe and supportive environment that is conducive for learning.
- ms that engage students’ unique abilities, talents, and aspirations to meet the challenges of the 21st Century.
- Promote purposeful community and parental involvement in the total educational development of all students.
- Promote the continuous improvement of student achievement/