Subject: Sign up for Epayroll
Please forward this information to all employees in your department.
The county is pleased to announce EPAYROLL -- a secure web-based payroll information access system. Employees may log on to EPAYROLL to access E-Stub, where they may view and print pay check information for the current and immediate past calendar years.
After you create a PIN and enter your e-mail address, the system will notify you as soon as your current pay check is available for viewing. Any questions you have should be routed through your supervisor, as usual.
Follow these steps to log on to the system and create your secure PIN
1) Please access the County Website 'Employee Access' tab. Click the E-Stub icon to view the login screen.
2) At the log on screen, type PAYDAY250 (all caps) for both the User Name an the Password, and then click the Login button. You will not need to enter Company Number '250'. This User name and Password provides access to the system and will not change.
3) Under Options, at the bottom left corner, click on E-Pay Stubs.
Before you can access the system, you must create a PIN. The PIN will be e-mailed to you after creation, so it is highly recommended that you NOT use your network password as you PIN.
4) On the screen, locate this sentence, "To create a PIN or for other PIN options, click here", and click on the workd "here". You will also use this to change your PIN or your e-mail address, or if you forget your PIN.
5) Select the option to CREATE a New PIN. Fill out the information requested in all the fields. Please note: your PIN is case sensitive. You may enter any e-mail address. Please note, the e-mail address inputted here will be used for E-stub notification. If you input a personal email address you may not be able to view these notifications from a County computer . This does not affect your ability to log in and view pay stubs online. After completing all fo the information, click on the Submit button.
6) Click on Return to Processing, and enter your last name and your newly created PIN. You may now select the pay date that has the information that you wish to view or print. Under the section on Leave Accounting, please note that at this time we are not able to provide the leave earned or taken during the pay period and that both Balance Fwd and the Balance reflect your leave balances on the last day of the most current pay period.
7) When finished, click on Log Out at the top of the screen. It is advised that you also close your browser after logging off.